17.Jiang, Y.#*, Li, W.#, Lindsey-Boltz, L. A.#, Yang, Y., Li, Y., and Sancar, A*. (2021) Super hotspots and super coldspots in the repair of UV-induced DNA damage in the human genome. J Biol Chem, 296, 100581.
16. Li, W.*, Sancar, A.* (2020) Methodologies for detecting environmentally induced DNA damage and repair. Environ Mol Mutagen, 61, 664–679.
15. Li, W.#, Liu, W.#, Kakoki, A., Wang, R., Adebali, O., Jiang, Y. and Sancar, A. (2019) Nucleotide excision repair capacity increases during differentiation of human embryonic carcinoma cells into neurons and muscle cells. J Biol Chem, 294, 5914-5922.
14. Hu, J.#, Li, W.# *, Adebali, O., Yang, Y., Oztas, O., Selby, C.P. and Sancar, A.* (2019) Genome-wide mapping of nucleotide excision repair with XR-seq. Nature protocols, 14, 248-282.
13. Yang, Y., Hu, J., Selby, C.P., Li, W., Yimit, A., Jiang, Y. and Sancar, A.*(2019) Single-nucleotide resolution analysis of nucleotide excision repair of ribosomal DNA in humans and mice. J Biol Chem, 294, 210-217.
12. Li, W., Adebali, O., Yang, Y., Selby, C.P. and Sancar, A.* (2018) Single-nucleotide resolution dynamic repair maps of UV damage in Saccharomyces cerevisiae genome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 115, E3408-E3415.
11. Li, W., Hu, J., Adebali, O., Adar, S., Yang, Y., Chiou, Y.Y. and Sancar, A.* (2017) Human genome-wide repair map of DNA damage caused by the cigarette smoke carcinogen benzo[a]pyrene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 114, 6752-6757.
10. Li, W., and Li, S.* (2017) Facilitators and Repressors of Transcription-coupled DNA Repair in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Photochem Photobiol, 93, 259-267.
9. Canturk, F., Karaman, M., Selby, C.P., Kemp, M.G., Kulaksiz-Erkmen, G., Hu, J., Li, W., Lindsey-Boltz, L.A. and Sancar, A.* (2016) Nucleotide excision repair by dual incisions in plants. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 113, 4706-4710.
8. Li, W., Selvam, K., Rahman, S.A. and Li, S.* (2016) Sen1, the yeast homolog of human senataxin, plays a more direct role than Rad26 in transcription coupled DNA repair. Nucleic Acids Res, 44, 6794-6802.
7. Li, W., Selvam, K., Ko, T. and Li, S.* (2014) Transcription bypass of DNA lesions enhances cell survival but attenuates transcription coupled DNA repair. Nucleic Acids Res, 42, 13242-13253.
6. Li, W., Giles, C. and Li, S.* (2014) Insights into how Spt5 functions in transcription elongation and repressing transcription coupled DNA repair. Nucleic Acids Res, 42, 7069-7083.
5. Tatum, D., Li, W., Placer, M. and Li, S.* (2011) Diverse roles of RNA polymerase II-associated factor 1 complex in different subpathways of nucleotide excision repair. J Biol Chem, 286, 30304-30313.
4. Yan, X., Feng, C., Chen, Q., Li, W., Wang, H., Lv, L., Smith, G.W. and Wang, J.* (2009) Effects of sodium fluoride treatment in vitro on cell proliferation, apoptosis and caspase-3 and caspase-9 mRNA expression by neonatal rat osteoblasts. Arch Toxicol, 83, 451-458.
3. Yan, X., Li, W., Zhou, B., Wang, J. and Wang, J.* (2007) Effect of supplemented protein and Ca nutrition on fluoride-induced disturbance of rib COL1A1 gene expression in rabbits. Fluoride, 40, 140-148.
2. Li, W., Yang, L., Ren, Y., Yan, X. and Wang, J.* (2007) Quantification of rib COL1A2 gene expression in healthy and fluorosed Inner Mongolia cashmere goats. Fluoride, 40, 13-18.
1. Li, W., Yang, L., Zhou, B., Yan, X. and Wang, J.* (2006) Effect of industrial fluoride pollution on COL2A1 gene expression in rib cartilage of Inner Mongolia cashmere goats. Fluoride, 39, 285-292.